Monday 24 December 2012

#3: My Life In Ruins




Hello everyone, today we will enjoy this wonderful film to include the culture of Greece and friendship. I think it's impressive to have a good relationship with everyone and I think we should all make it.
 
 
 
 
 

From the movie My Life in Ruins is a romantic comedy film set amongst the ruins of ancient Greece by the Greek story of the love of the Girl Guides. Georgia American girl moved to Greece because of the problems of life and has worked as a tour guide. She is just the temporary jobs, but because it is the burden of a tour of Georgia. I agree with a tour by the owner, so I plan to break her out of the guide and the tour guide she has always been jealous of my persecution .The tour and everything that comes with it.

Georgia is a Greek American tour guide leading a tour around Greece with a group of like shopping rather than learning about the history and culture of a clash of personalities and cultures, everything seems to go wrong. Until one day when an older traveler named Irv Gordon, shows her how to have fun and to take a good look at the last one. She never expected to find love with her Greek bus driver.

 

 

 
 
 

This movie also made me aware of the culture of ancient Greece and the agencies that make me want to go there if I had the chance. And I think that if everyone knows guided tour tourism management and supervision of all countries may have a good response from tourists around the world. Georgia has made me realize that not only does the guide say it's only Cricketers need to be pampered with the tourists.

So I think it can be taken as a precedent and I think Georgia is a great thing to be able to develop a system that everyone can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment